Chariot Bike Trailer
1. Color – The Ashwa Pro chariot is powder coated in Silver with some contrast of red in it. (For choice of color and any customization please contact us)
2. Item Weight - with wheel The Chariot is 9 kg
3. Item dimension – 40 inches long from the rear wheel of the cycle to wheel to Trailer depth of the basket is 9 inches, and the width of the basket is 15 inch
4. Frame material – Mild steel
5. Additional Attachments – For better road visibility, There is a long red Flag, Two reflectors, and one led rechargeable backlight
6. Carrying capacity – The trailer is rigorously tested with 35 kg of weight on some of the toughest trails and long distances.
Double Kick Stand
Parking stand for keeping the bike and trailer upright for easy parking, loading, and unloading.
One meter long
Behind the back of your bike wheel, it is just one meter long, which makes it easy maneuverability and parking in an urban environment.
Stability while riding
Designed in a way the center of gravity is lower than the pivot point of the bike trailer which makes the bike and trailer more stable even on trails.
The trainer moves as the bike even on sharp turns, one doesn’t feel the drag or fishing effect.
No Impact on Bike
The bike trailer will not impact any moving mechanism of the bike as the trailer is attached to the rear axle of the bike and does not touch the bike frame in any situation.
Volume of Luggage
One major benefit of a bike trailer is the volume of luggage one can carry easily including heavy bulky items, in panniers, it’s not possible, And in case if heavy luggage/items are fixed or kept over panniers, it is a definite imbalance at the rare of the bicycle. This unbalancing issue is not there in the trailer as it is a grounded weight that follows the track of the rear bike wheel.
Road Presence and visibility
It is a head turner, The visibility is way more with the trailer because waving the flag and Towing a bike trailer seems unusual and different on the road, vehicles can’t ignore the rider just like any other cyclist on the road.
It’s a touring and lifestyle thing
Not for those who believe in covering distance fast. It’s a touring thing and riding at your own pace is the idea. For some, it is a joy ride for kids, and pets and for others, it could be a daily use product.
One can Attach and detach the trailer with just a quick release, it would not take a minute.